An open message to all the “grown ass men,” particularly those 40+ who write messages to women disguised as business proposals, but always accompanied by a lunch/dinner/drinks offer or more:
1) No, I’m not interested in meeting with you over drinks or any sort of meal to discuss possible work ventures.
2) No, I’m not interested in your free golf/tennis/horseback riding lesson.
3) No, I’m not interested in taking the time to reply to your message bc I don’t care to argue with you why I choose to say “no.”
4) No, it is not my obligation or responsibility to respond positively to every piece of communication I receive.
5) No, I will not willingly work with anyone who acts like a child after not getting a response in the time they deemed suitable.
Since the man who messaged me blocked me promptly after sending, I decided this was obviously the only way I could let him know:
"No sir, I’m sorry but I’m not interested in working with you on your venture, but I wish you well with your endeavors. Have a great day."
That “stuck up unibrow 5 on a 10 scale bitch”
#hemadornah #loveletters #gtfo #squaready